R3 Contract Management for GovCon
Designed to meet the unique needs of Federal Government Contractors.
R3 Contract Management for GovCon is a practical, flexible, and affordable software solution designed specifically for small to mid-size Federal Government Contractors. It provides you with a centralized contract management system. This gives you greater control over your contracts, reduces risks, increases your effectiveness and provides you with cost savings from increased productivity.
Watch demo video.
Featured Case Study
|Excentium Inc., a fast growing SDVOSB providing cybersecurity and governance services to the Federal Government, uses R3’s Contract Management software to increase the speed and accuracy of its contract management operations.|
Basics you need
- One centralized contract repository
- Document and data management in one
- Ability to manage customer, subcontractor, and vendor contracts
- Contract-specific views that bring information to user
- Document versioning and collaboration
- Workflows, notifications, and alerts
- My Work to see your contracts/mods in process
- Audit history and reporting
Specific GovCon Features
- Contract Record View - contract data and documents in one view
- Contract and modification relationships
- Subcontractors, Subcontracts, NDAs
- Track FAR/DFAR clauses, CLINS and flow-downs
- Track Contract Deliverables (CDRLs) and Deliverable Action Items
- Instant Contract Briefs and Waterfall Reports
- Designed specifically for GovCon
- Practical, easy to use, and affordable
- Flexible and configurable
- Secure with role-based, controlled access
- Running on Microsoft SharePoint
- On premise, R3 Cloud (Saas) or in a private cloud
- Fedramp and NIST 800-171 compliant
Request a Personal Demonstration
Contact us to have a personal demonstration. We'll be able to discuss your specific situation.
Step Up to Value
Step up to R3 Contract Management and
add value to your organization.
Benefits of Moving to a formal Contract Management system
- Maintain a single, centralized source for contracts and documents
- Control who has access to the information and what they can do
- Be prepared for staff turnover or leave
- Ensure people have the right, most current information
- Increase visibility/access and reduce the chance of things falling through the cracks and missing deliverables, due dates, and deadlines
- Track compliance
- Be ready for audits
- Give access to those who need it
- Keep everything in the same place
- Access Customer and Subcontractor master data
- Create and follow consistent work processes
- Use one, single, consolidated system
- Create and access analytical reports, like contract waterfalls
- Drive the work
- Break down silos across departments/functions
- Define/customize reports to meet your exact needs
See how other Government Contractors are leveraging R3 Contract Management.
Gain Greater Control Over Your Contracts
Don’t waste another minute searching your hard drive or email for the right documents, or worrying whether you have the most recent versions. Gain greater control over your contracts by storing your contracts and all the related data and documents in a secure, centralized contract repository.
- Establish your own contract structure/hierarchy
- Define what data you want to collect
- Full document management capabilities (check-in/check-out, versioning, etc.)
- Role-based security so you only see what you have access to
The contract repository by itself significantly improves productivity. But when you add the R3 Contract Record to the mix you’ll see productivity soar. The Contract Record is unique to the R3 solution and consolidates all the data and documents related to a single contract into one view.
- Complete, consolidated view of each contract - a virtual, interactive folder
- Includes contract data, documents, contract modifications, subcontracts, history, relationships to other contracts, and more
- Take action on any of the data and information from the view
- Collaborative commenting and action audit history
One of the worst things that can happen in contract management is to miss a renewal date, deliverable, or compliance milestone. You can’t afford—literally—to let things slip through the cracks. Our solution helps reduce your risk by providing visibility and accountability into all key dates, deliverables, and other milestones.
- Calendar and custom views/reports of key dates and milestones
- Automatic alerts and notifications
- Assignment of specific tasks and activities
- Contract Deliverables workflow and tracking
- Audit trail
At the end of the day, you need a solution that makes you successful. One that supports the way you work, maps to your processes, captures the data and documents you need, and supports the contracts team and all others who may be involved. Our solution delivers the flexibility you need to be successful.
- Configure the solution based on your organization, terminology, and best practices
- Define workflows and process that map to your current workflows and processes
- Customize the fields, forms, and screens to capture the data and documents you want
- Affordable pricing to support use across the organization…not just the contracts team