R3 Program Management for GovCon
Make it easier to manage your GovCon programs
Delivery is core to the business of Federal Government Contractors. Program Management is the approach to keep delivery on track. Every program/contract/task order you manage has its unique delivery aspects. But, there are common elements that can be made manageable across programs. This makes it easier to be successful.
The R3 Program Management for GovCon solution is specifically designed to meet your needs. It allows you to organize and automate the common work of program management. Manage individual program work from status updates to contract deliverables (CDRLs) to cross-organizational workflows. And, manage your portfolio through dashboards, reviews and reporting.
Watch Introductory Video
Watch this video to see how you can make GovCon program work manageable. See the built-in flexibility that empowers you to adapt the software to meet specific program needs.
Key Capabilities to Make Your Program Work Manageable
Manage portfolio of programs
- Hub to manage core program and contract data
- Configurable reporting - program and portfolio views
- Operational reports - KPI's, Open Items, Overdue Items, Issues
- Configuration Wizards make it easy to change and enhance
- Runs on Microsoft SharePoint and leverages it for data and security
Manage each Program
- Separate Program workspaces for information and activity
- Program 360 dashboard with status updates and KPI's
- Program document and data management
- Cross-organizational action item workflow
- Contract deliverable compliance management (CDRLs)
Request a FREE Demonstration
- See how it organizes and streamlines your work
- See how you are able to interact with customers, subcontractors and in-house personnel
- See how easy it is to change to meet your specific program needs
Make core GovCon program management work manageable
Each GovCon program/contract/task order is different. But, there are common core elements that should be managed. R3 GovCon Program Management delivers the ability to manage these core elements for each program and as a portfolio. This keeps things organized and consistent, reduces manual work and keeps items from falling through the cracks.
Modular, extensible system to support your Program Management scenario
Manage Contract Deliverable compliance
A fundamental part of GovCon program management is to manage the compliance with contract deliverable requirements. You can track the CDRL requirements, the contract deliverable action items, and, the deliverable documents. The system helps drive the work and keep the status updated. This reduces the risk of critical deliverables falling through the cracks.
Cross-Organizational Action Items
Let the system help drive work that needs to be done across the organization. It drives the workflow and provides the visibility which drives accountability. It makes it easier for everyone.
Program workspaces and work automation
Each program/contract/task order has its own separate, secure workspace. Each can be tailored to the needs of the program. Yet, they all feed your central program hub for common information and reporting.
Visibility, reporting, and dashboards at all levels
Get the visibility you need into the activity for specific delivery orders/task orders, by program, or across programs. You have business configurable tabular reports, pivot charts, and, drill-down graphical displays. It also comes with an advanced reporting toolset to meet your exact needs including integration of external data.
The flexibility to have it your way
Every organization is different; most programs are different. And, you need to be able to make changes as your needs change. With our Design Canvas and Configuration Wizards you are empowered to have it your way. You are no longer limited by your software.
The right platform
The R3 GovCon Program Management runs on Microsoft SharePoint, the most widely adopted collaboration infrastructure in the world. You can deploy it in the R3 Cloud, in a Private Cloud, or, on premise.
Top Program Management Scenarios
R3's GovCon Program Management solution is designed to support multiple scenarios as follows:
- Integrated Program Management - to centrally manage a group of programs and contracts
- IDIQ PM - when managing one or more multi-award IDIQ contracts and awarded task orders
- Single-Award Contract, IDIQ-style Program Management - to manage a single award contract that is styled as an IDIQ with discrete task orders/delivery orders to be estimated and awarded and then delivered upon
- Custom Program Workplaces - where you want to create a work environment for the customer, subcontractors and yourself that is custom designed to support the mission of the program